Why Engage a Telecommunications Consultant or Broker?
Telco Broker is a privately owned Australian technology business, specialising in telecommunications consulting and the delivery of telco and communications related services.
We work with organisations of all sizes to review their telecommunications bills and services. We are vendor agnostic and act as an independent third-party advisor, recommending solutions to improve your telecommunications service quality, reliability, performance and spend, based on your business’s specific needs.
Telco Broker’s team of experts are here to guide our clients in the process of reviewing existing and selecting new telecommunications services and vendors, as well as assisting in the negotiation process with your incumbent supplier.
We can help you with procuring hardware, installation, commissioning, ongoing audits, cyber security and telecommunications expense management.
Technologies we Support Include:
- Telephony and fixed voice services, including VoIP, SIP, hosted phone systems and on-premise PABXs
- Mobiles and mobile broadband
- Data connections including, NBN, 4G wireless, point to point wireless and satellite services
- Audio, video and web conferencing solutions and hardware
- Contact centre and help desk solutions
- We also provide a range of IT consulting and managed services
Leaders in the Australian Telecommunications Industry
We provide telecommunications consulting and brokerage services to small businesses, through to corporates and large multinational enterprises.
If you want to save money on your telecommunications and conferencing, or you need assistance reviewing your current telecommunications strategy, the team at Telco Broker can recommend a range of solutions.
Call us to book a free consultation.