Phone Systems (UCaaS)
Telco Broker offer one of the biggest ranges of Phone System and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) options in Australia, our network of 40+ vendors means that we can provide pricing and options on a range of vendors and aren’t limited to just one like many of our competitors.
Telco Broker can provide your organisation access to both fully hosted VoIP phone systems where all the infrastructure is in the cloud, as well as on-premise PBXs, which have the phone system hardware in your office on site.
We have access to very basic low-cost phone systems and PBXs and feature rich global providers that have multiple integration options and in-region support for multiple countries.
Once Telco Broker has completed an initial review of your current phone system and requirements, we can provide you with up to three quotes as part of our phone system brokerage service.
Our expert team can also review what you currently spend on your existing phone system bill and depending on your requirements provide you with up to three quotes from different phone system providers.
Our phone system solutions offer the following features and functionality:
- A range of interconnected fixed voice handsets across one or many locations, can be setup for extensions to ring at the same time in multiple offices, in multiple locations and multiple home offices all over the world
- User endpoints including desk handsets, desktop computers and smartphones
- Advanced call logic and routing
- Welcome messages and custom greetings that can be activated before calls are answered
- Receptionist consoles, featuring advanced functionalities for receptionists call management
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response), including automated selection for specific departments, groups, or individuals
- Queues – this service allows you to place your customers in queues until their call can be answered by a staff member or agent
- Ring groups, this allows for one or more users’ phones to ring simultaneously
- Call diversions, setting up diversions to voicemail, groups, or external parties, pending on your business requirements
- Custom voicemail and on hold messages
- Call schedules, this includes time-based call routing (i.e., opening hours, holidays etc)
- Integration to other systems your business uses such as CRMs (Customer Relationship Management software)
- Integration to third-party contact centre environments, this provides you with the ability to seamlessly divert to contact centre agents, customer service and sales operations, call recordings and analytics, and having access to all your business information at the click of a button
- Cloud business phone system and unified communications experience via chat, SMS, calls and video. This allows your staff to communicate with internal and external users via different methods, with all the touch points unified in one platform
If you are looking for a phone system for your company, we have a range of options to suit small business (SMB), corporates, large enterprises and multi nationals.
Telco Broker’s brokerage service does all the hard work for you and provides you with a range of quotes to suit your business needs and budget. If you have existing services that haven’t recently been reviewed, we can assist with that process and potentially provide additional cost savings or a better service.
Telco Broker can present you with multiple phone system and UCaaS solutions best suited for your business. To find our more, call us on 1300 978 073.
Telco Broker has helped businesses all over Australia with their phone systems and UCaaS solutions, across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Tasmania, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western and South Australia.