Is the telecommunications procurement process a hassle for your business?
Telco Broker has a wealth of experience assisting organisations with their telecommunications procurement process, ensuring that you get the best service offering, at the most competitive price.
Achieving this is not easy, and if your team hasn’t completed their due diligence on each telco provider, their solutions, capabilities, quality of service, pricing, agreed SLAs, account management, terms and conditions, and most importantly any hidden clauses in the contract that can impact on your bottom line, Telco Broker can manage all of this on your behalf.
We can provide a range of telecommunications procurement services including:
- Consolidating your services
- Reviewing proposals on your behalf as an independent third-party consultant
- Assessing each proposal on its merits
- Running background checks on the service providers
- Researching the technologies that have been proposed
- Comparing the financials by base lining your usage and estimating what the impact will be on your bill should you exceed your plan allowances
- We can provide you with a report detailing our recommendations, the value of each vendor in comparison to the others, any clauses you should be aware of, and ultimately which option meets your business needs and budget
Telco Broker can assist with Independent and impartial reviews, recommendations, and reports for telecommunications, ICT and uCaaS services for multisite organisations, not-for-profits (NFP), local councils (LGAs) and other government entities.
We also have a wealth of experience working with a variety of industries including health and medical, legal, accounting, manufacturing, construction, IT, mining, retail, utilities, aged care, entertainment, hospitality, and travel sectors.
We can work with your IT department, procurement, finance and HR teams or directly with your CIO, CTO or CEO, to enable your existing team to make better and more informed decisions about your telecommunications strategies.
Need help with negotiating with and managing your telco vendors?
Telco Broker can assist you with the negotiation process, we can liaise with vendors on your behalf, gather proposals and provide feedback to senior management and your procurement department, saving you both time, money and freeing up your staff to work on your core business or high value internal projects.
Telco Broker can also assist you with managing the final stages of the procurement process, including the transition from your old services and hardware to the new. Providing support when required, maintaining an asset register, and ensuring that your vendors implement the new services in accordance with the contract.
Telco Broker can also manage the Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Tender (RFT), Request for Quote (RFQ) process on your behalf. We can generate the documentation, distribute it amongst key vendors, receive the responses, analyse the strengths and weaknesses of each proposal, provide feedback to procurement team and management, shortlist and interview the final two or three vendors and provide final recommendations to management to make a final decision.
The telecommunications procurement process is a vital part of providing the best telco services for your business, if your team don’t have the resources to dedicate towards the process, Telco Broker can help.
Our team can assist with telecommunications procurement and vendor reviews and other services such as:
- Mobile SIMs (voice and data)
- Data networks and internet links including NBN, fibre services, enterprise ethernet (EE) and dark fibre
- Fixed voice services including SIP, cloud telephony, UC and contact centre, call flow management
- Telecommunications hardware, softphones, headsets and other end point accessories
- UCaaS, CCaaS, XCaas (staff and customer experience)
- Integrations to CRMs and other software tools
- Improving Analytics and Reporting
Telco Broker can provide you an obligation free consultation for outsourcing your telecommunications procurement needs. Contact us to find out more.
Telco Broker has helped businesses all over Australia with their telecommunications procurement, we have delivered these services across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Tasmania, Queensland, South Australia, ACT, Victoria, and New South Wales.