Conferencing (Video, Web, Audio)
The adoption of products like Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WebEx has exploded, and with more and more people working from home or remotely, conferencing solutions have become paramount and not having access to the latest conferencing tools and technology can be disruptive to your business.
If you have a video, web, and audio-conferencing solution in place but it’s not meeting your requirements, and don’t have the time or resources to improve your services, Telco Broker has partnerships with all the leaders in the conferencing space and can provide you alternate solutions and competitive pricing from multiple vendors.
Conferencing solutions typically provide the following capabilities:
- Conferencing and collaboration using video, web, and audio
- The ability to securely communicate with both internal and external users, either 1 to 1, 1 to many and many to many communication
- Call recordings, meeting notes, group, and private chat features
- Facilitate presentations, training, webinars, seminars
- High quality video, with the ability for users to join calls by phone or computer
- Screen annotation and sharing
- Integrations to Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx and other video platforms
- Microsoft Teams calling plans, including domestic, international and PAYG options
- Reporting and analytics
In addition to conferencing services our team can supply and install all your conferencing equipment and accessories, including screens, cameras, microphones, and headsets.
If you need to review your current conferencing set up or would like to explore new options and technologies, the team at Telco Broker can help with the process. We can organise multiple quotes for different conferencing solutions from different providers, saving you both time and money.
Telco Broker has delivered telecommunications and video, web and audio-conferencing services to hundreds of businesses all over Australia, including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Tasmania, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western and South Australia.